- Lokální IT
- Hlavní město Praha
- Vysokoškolské/ universitní
As a Product Owner you will act as an ambassador for the product, helps business and IT stakeholders to understand the consequences of their priorities and decisions. You will work with Strategic Execution Office managers and Enterprise Architecture managers to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles.
What you will do?
- Cooperate with business stakeholders and teams to understand their requirements and help them to translate them into user stories for the development teams to implement.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation and make it visible accross the company.
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features.
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
Why choose us?
- We were here as the first foreign insurance company and we have been here for 25 years.
- Modern working environment in the center of Prague.
- Don’t worry, at the beginning you won’t be alone for all those tasks, your buddy will be by your side from the very first day
- And most important thing for us. We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work.
What do you need for this job?
- Strong experiences with SCRUM
- Able to effective Agile Processes and Cross Functional communication
- Able to effective Operating Organization & talent development
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- Strategic thinking and Responsibility ownership