DevOps Automation Engineer
- Regionální IT
- Hlavní město Praha
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
The main purpose of the role:
Working in an innovative and challenging environment where technical and professional skills are used to improve monitoring and alert remediation for all IT systems of NN Business Units across the Europe.
What is the role about in more detail?
- Developing, testing and rolling out AIOps products & tools on the Common core platform: Splunk, ServiceNow ITOM and Azure Devops
- Ensure adoption of AIOps tools by create user manuals and knowledge articles for Operational Monitoring team
- Working in Agile in an international environment. Deliver AIOps products and tools through sprints and user stories
What do we expect from you?
- Orientation for improvement and automation
- Good knowledge of ITIL and especially event management process in relation to the Agile way of working
- Experience with Stackstate, ELK stack or other AIOps tools/platforms
- Knowledge of Python and PowerShell scripting languages
- Experience with Splunk Developer, and Splunk Admin certification (optional but good to have)
- Experience with ServiceNOW Platform Developer and ITOM certification (optional but good to have)
- Ability to build things form the scratch
- Ability to work in collocated Team
- Very good level of English - internal clients, colleagues and manager are foreigners
Why choose this role in NN IT HUB?
- You can take part in the unique projects - newest technologies and global impact of our solutions
- We have more than 20 nationalities in our team - English is our uniting language
- You will work in the design office - awarded as “IT office 2019"
- There is a space for your projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- We offer individual budget for your education - we want to support you in your goals
- Language courses are a matter of course – English or Czech
- We are located in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague