- Hlavní město Praha
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
In this role you will be responsible for processing of evidence, revaluation and accounting of investment portfolios in compliance with accounting and tax local legislation and NN guidelines with stress on accuracy, completeness and correctness.
What you will do:
- Sets up and updates policies and procedures for evidence, ensures revaluation and accounting of individual investment portfolios
- Responsible for month end reconciliation and closing procedures
- Communicates with accounting system provider
- Ensures evidence, data import, revaluation and accounting of all transaction in individual investment portfolios
- Cooperates with portfolio manager, banks including depository banks, actuarial department and others
- Prepares documents and data for audit, tax advisor, depository bank and other control authorities and cooperation with them
- Responsible for reporting of investment portfolios for controlling, actuaries and ČNB
- Responsible for trailer fee calculation control
What is required and who are we looking for?
- Education in economic field
- English level B1, Czech language is required
- Experience in similar position at least 2 years
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Accounting of securities in Insurance and Pension companies
- Accounting SW TOPAS advantage
Why choose us?
- We were here as the first foreign insurance company and we have been here for 28 years
- We strongly support personal and career growth
- We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work
- Wide range of benefits such as: 5 weeks of vacations, 5 sick days, Meal vouchers, Multisport card contribution, Pension product contribution, cafeteria