Business Security Officer
- Lokální IT
- Hlavní město Praha
- Vysokoškolské/ universitní
The continuous changing world of application security requires us to be able to respond to security threats in an agile way to make sure we protect our customers data. As our Business Security Officer you will define the Information System security strategy and policies, manage security deployment across all Information Systems. You will also ensure the provisioning of information availability and you are recognized as the Information security expert by internal and external stakeholders with proven strong technical capabilities.
Your main responsibilities
- Drafting, implementing and maintaining the BIS strategy and plan in line with NN Group Security
- Advising the local management team on Information risks (incl. Cyber risks)
- Communicate, Create and maintain security awareness (End to End in the value chain)
- Proactive risk mitigation :Implementing security by design in processes, people and technology (Plan, Build, Run)
- Define metrics for key controls
- Maintain methodologies and information security processes
- Policies, standards and technical guidelines
- Incident management
- Coordinate effective control testing and reporting in collaboration with stakeholders
- Act as a business representative and advisor, together with the Group CISO , regarding all NN information security themes.
- Excellent in communication & relationship management
- Experience in handling end to end delivery with full delivery ownership
- University education in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical disciplines
- CISSP and CCSP
- OCSP, CEH, CISM or CISA
- > 5 years’ experience within Information Security.
- A proven track record in information risk, security and compliance.
- Affinity with the insurance sector. Experience in the insurance sector is an asset.