Business Analyst - reporting application
- Hlavní město Praha
The purpose of this position is preparation/senior review of the user requirements, review functional designs and processes to support reporting needs (IFRS 17 and Solvency II) of multiple insurance companies within the Group.
- Formulation & consolidation of Business finance requirements and functinal design for reporting solutions in respect to legislation
- Cooordinate project activities within 11 International countries and efforts of team members and third-party stakeholders in order to deliver projects in agreed scope and required quality.
- Delivering projects with significant IT, Actuarial and Finance component
- Review and improve current reporting processes
- Perform System test and User AcceptanceTesting ("UAT")
- Set-up, maintenance and up-date policies, procedures and processes for financial planning and reporting based on legislative, local and head office requirements
- Support of SOLARIS Business support team
- Day to day work according intruction of manager
- Experience of work on business finance/insurance side, preferably experience with accounting insurance practices
- Experience with formulation business requirements
- Ability to connect finance and risk problematics
- Knowledge of insurance industry - IFRS 17 is advantage, working experience from big 4 auditors company advantage
- Excellent English is a must. Additional languange from CRE countries would be a advantage
- Advanced in work with Excel
- Self-motivated and committed, well ogranized, diligent, highly results oriented
Why choose us?
- We were here as the first foreign insurance company and we have been here for 25 years
- We strongly support personal and career growth
- Brand new modern premises in the center of Prague
- And most important thing for us. We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work