Business Continuity Coordinator
- Projektové řízení
- Hlavní město Praha
Responsibility for quarterly company control framework reporting, coordination of maintenance, (continuous) improvement of company business continuity management, which consists of business continuity plan, crisis management and disaster recovery plan.
Your daily job will involve
- Setting and maintaining Business Continuity Management, in line with regulatory and NN Group requirements, including development and coordination of relevant crisis scenarios.
- Responsibility for regular reporting on company readiness and maturity with respect to business continuity plan, crisis management and disaster recovery plan, in close cooperation with 1st line process owners.
- Planing and coordinating potential Disaster Recovery
- Coordinating company process and control owners to deliver Effective Control Framework report
- Responsibility for alignments with 2nd line risk organization to collect independent view on Effective Control Framework report and providing advice for improvement of company controls
- Coordinating of execution and quality of Effective Control Framework quarterly report
What we expect from you?
- Understanding of business continuity plannning process
- Understanding of risk control process
- Business oriented thinking
- Project- and process-oriented, able to coordinate work with many different people in the organization within strict timelines
- B2 / upper-intermediate English
- min. 2 years experience
- University I. level education (Bc.)
Why choose us?
- We offer work in an international environment
- We offer opportunity for growth
- We are a young and dynamic team
- We have pleasant offices located in the centre of Prague 5 (Anděl)
- And most important thing for us. We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work