Business Analyst (Cloud migration project)
- Hlavní město Praha
There is completely new project. We would like to rewrite and migrate our internal application to cloud. Purpose of this position is preparation and review of business requirements, review of functional design and processes to support needs of common application used by 11 NN business units.
What you will do:
- Determine system objectives by gathering and consolidating business requirements from Users and Product owner.
- Decompose both functional and non-functional requirements, document these requirements
- Prepare Process, Use Case and Entity models
- Prepare User Interface wire model
- Define detailed business rules
- Participate on preparation of System, User and Compliance documentation
- Report to both Users and Product Owner
What do you need for this job?
- Experience of work on business risk / finance side and formulation/consolidation of business requirements
- UML modeling (BPMN is a plus)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect
- Cloud application design (plus) or Azure (plus)
- Knowledge of insurance reporting (plus)
- Self-motivated and committed, well organized, diligent, highly result oriented
- Willing to learn new things
Why choose us?
- You can be there from the beginning of the new project
- We offer work in an international environment
- We work with Agile methodologies
- We have brand new modern offices located in the centre of Anděl
- We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work