Linux System Admin
- Lokální IT
- Hlavní město Praha
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
What is it about?
Ensures the operation of key systems of the NN Insurance on OS Linux. Communicates with vendors. Defines the main infrastructure standards, principles and policies. Participate on migration to cloud project.
Your daily job will involve:
- Managing of servers running the key applications of an insurance company. Collaboration during testing of applications.
- Installation and configuration of the operating system and configure to integrate it in the proper environment. Responsible for system security policies and backup.
- Solving incidents and service requirements, creates and maintains technical documentation, supports on solving user problems.
- Proposing and participating in the development of the infrastructure with respect to the requirements and applications needs.
- In cooperation with the Infrastructure Architect, give expertise about the Linux OS and network related activities.
- Cooperation with security and IT audits, participation on projects.
- Cooperation with vendor technical support to solve incidents and fullfill the change requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- English - at least technical
- Experience at similar position
- Administering the Linux operating system.
- Required knowledge of RHEL 6+ or CentOS 6+. Working experience with RHEL/CentOS 7.x is an advantage
- Satelite Administration, License Management.
- Knowledge of TCP / IP issues, network infrastructure
Why choose us?
- We are a stable international company with Dutch background and an excellent position on the Czech financial market
- We have pleasant offices located in the centre of Prague 5 (Anděl)
- We respect autonomy – everyone can take part in important decisions
- We know where our money is needed – we make profit for our shareholders, but we also help those, who need it