Senior Actuary IFRS 17
- Hlavní město Praha
- Vysokoškolské/ universitní
Employee participates in risk management activities in the company. Job include set up of risk management processes and its practical execution. The responsibility of risk management team includes identification of risk, evaluation of risk, mitigation of risk, and retroactive evaluation of risk management procedures.
What will you do?
- Calculation of book value liabilities (reserves) according to both local and IFRS standards. Testing of reserve accuracy and reserve completeness. Regular reconciliation of reserves.
- Liability adequacy test according to relevant standards (LAT).
- Calculation of reinsurance and administration of reinsurance contracts..
- Calculation of market consistent value of new business (MC VNB).
- Participation in creation of business plan for insurance company (middle term plan).
- Testing of software changes in administration systems.
- Support of external audit.
- Assures compliance with both internal / external guidelines.
- Participation in project of implementation of IFRS17.
What do you need for this job?
- University education(mathematical/statistical).
- English level B2.
- Knowledge of calculation methodology of life insurance reserves / netto premium.
- Experience at the similar position at least 2 years.
- Ability to work most of the time independently.
- User knowledge of at least one actuarial projection software, for example Prophet, Moses, or AFM.
- Excellent knowledge of local legislation in respect of life insurance and pension savings.
Why choose us?
- We are a stable international company with Dutch background and an excellent position on the Czech financial market
- We offer above-standard employee benefits
- We have pleasant offices located in the centre of Prague 5 (Anděl)
- We respect autonomy – everyone can take part in important decisions
- We know where our money is needed – we make profit for our shareholders, but we also help those, who need it