- Hlavní město Praha
- Vysokoškolské/ universitní
The purpose of this position is to analyze internal and external data, build statistical models and point out strong model predictors. Prepares statistical studies and economic forecasts of business conditions and trends. Delivers target groups and campaign-related regular reports for CRM and Direct Marketing and Call Centre and ad hoc reports company-wide. Carries out basic web analyses.
- Using data science to provide management with new insights about the client portfolio and the customer life cycle (e. g. churn modeling).
- Predictive models helping CRM and Direct Marketing achieve sales targets (cross-sell, up-sell).
- Statistical analyses of Call Centre traffic, recommendations to increase the service level.
- CRM and campaign data mining, selecting optimal target groups.
- Reporting for Multichannel Marketing and Customer Care. Automatization and presentation of reports in Power BI.
- Analyses of web traffic. Recommendations for management regarding online sales targets.
- Advanced English - B2
- Experience at similar position
- Mathematical/statistical university education
- Knowledge of Statistical tools (R, SPSS)
- Knowledge of SQL, Data Warehouse
- Statistics and statistical modeling