Security Analyst - Junior/Middle level
- Regionální IT
- Hlavní město Praha
- Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Performs the bulk of security operations under supervision of Analysts and Senior Analysts. Responsible for day to day evaluation of NN's security stature, analysis of security events, development and documentation of security intelligence, and rudimentary incident triage.
What you will do:
- Participate in Tier 1 of the security operation deployed to detect and respond to security events NN's infrastructure.
- Assist Analysts in incident analysis and triage.
- Research and document threats and processes in the internal knowledge base.
- Carry out administrative and auxiliary tasks as needed.
- The service is provided 24/7
What do you need for this job?
- Knowledge of IP networking and related issues
- Basic understanding of network security
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Work experience in a related field OR BA/BS in computer science
- (Preferred) Programming experience in C, Perl or Python
- (Preferred) Familiarity with incident response, malware triage
- (Preferred) Familiarity with intrusion detection and security log management
Why choose us?
- We offer work in an international environment
- Security is not just work for us, it's our hobby as well
- We are a young and dynamic team
- We are open to working with students and high school and university graduates
- We strongly support career growth
- We have brand new modern offices located in the Anděl area
- We are a team, not just bunch of colleagues from work
- Angličtina - Pokročilá